YOU DON’T NEED LUCK
TO FIND A POT OF GOLD.
Score 4,088 extra reward points when you save min. $4,288 and spend on Grab/Singtel Dash with GXS this March.
your GXS Savings Account to Grab and/or Singtel Dash.
at least S$4,288 daily in your GXS Savings Account in January, February and March.
at least one eligible transaction on Grab and/or Singtel Dash in each month using your GXS Savings Account.
It's the Lunar New Year and we're making it an EXTRA HUAT one for you! Usher in a windfall of GrabRewards points, Dash Reward points or both when you save and spend with GXS.
- Maintain at least S$4,288 in your GXS Savings Account daily during the qualifying periods in January, February, and March shown in the table below; and
- Link your GXS Savings Account to your Grab and/or Dash app; and
- Make at least one eligible transaction and pay using your linked GXS Savings Account on your Grab and/or Dash app during each qualifying period.
If you've done the above, you'll earn 1,088, 2,088 and 4,088 Grab and/or Dash reward points for each qualifying period!
Pro tip: Create a Saving Pocket as soon as you can. Before 20 January, deposit and maintain at least S$4,288 in your Saving Pocket; it'll earn you an interest of 3.48% p.a., with interest credited daily! You can still continue to use your Main Account for transactions throughout the Promotion Period!
Yes you can! Simply make at least one eligible transaction with your linked GXS Savings Account on each of the Grab and Dash apps during the qualifying period. And, remember to make sure your total day end balance (as at 23:59:59) in your GXS Savings Account is at least S$4,288 every day of the qualifying period.
The points will be credited to your Grab or Dash accounts within 7 working days after the last day of each qualifying period, by Grab and Dash respectively.
First of all, fund your GXS Savings Account and link it to your Grab or Dash account.
Next, use your GXS Savings Account to pay for Grab rides, Food, Express, or Mart via your Grab app. For Dash, make Dash QR payments with your GXS Savings Account at stores such as Cheers, Sheng Siong, and 7-11 (just to name a few!).
You're done! Do note that this list is non-exhaustive, and is subject to terms and conditions of Grab and Dash.
This is the total amount you have in your GXS Savings Account, consisting of your Main Account and all Saving Pockets, at 23:59:59 hours of each calendar day.
Under the Extra Huat 2023 campaign, you need to maintain at least S$4,288 total day end balance during each day of a qualifying period. The qualifying periods are:
Period 1: 20 January 2023 - 31 January 2023
Period 2: 1 February 2023 - 28 February 2023
Period 3: 1 March 2023 - 31 March 2023
Each qualifying period includes the start and end date as stated above.
No worries, you'll still be eligible for GrabRewards and/or Dash Reward points:
- In February when you fulfil the criteria for February; and
- In March when you fulfil the criteria for March.
Terms and Conditions
1. The GXS Savings Account balance is capped at S$5,000.
2. Payment with GXS on Singtel Dash app: GXS Savings Account should be payment method on Singtel Dash app for this Promotion. Applicable for Dash QR code payments, including merchants like Cheers, NTUC, Sheng Siong. Excludes Fave transactions and merchants at hawker centres, coffee shops and JTC canteens.
3. Payment with GXS on Grab app: GXS Savings Account should be linked as the payment mode on the Grab app for this Promotion, for Grab Transport, Food, Mart and Express payments.
4. View the full Deposit Account Terms for GXS Savings Account here. View full Ecosystem Terms for Grab and Singtel Dash here.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.